Thursday, April 2, 2009

The peeps have landed







Lordy Lordy , due to weather I missed my connecting flight out of Atlanta. Indiana jones could not have made it any closer. Big damn airport , yet I knew both of us could have jumped on the plane as it pulled out if they would have opened the door.. They apologized and did a reconnect flight through JFK in New York (wrong way shithead!) . Now there are two things I said I would never do, live in texas and go to NYC. I am now a total liar and sitting in the Trinidad airport because I also missed the flight to Guyana . Seems some lady had to get sick on our flight and the paramedics had to board.. This is the 4th time they have rescheduled my last leg of the flight.
I think I am realizing something different . I usually travel with someone and it can be stressful. You have to worry about them even if they are more capable. Alone it is just a live in the minutes flow. Its like if a tree fall in the woods and there is no one there to hear it , did if fall. It’s just you baby and if you do not enjoy it there is no one else to blame.
Very little sleep and lots of jet lag.. Ventured out till noon.. Awesome.. Galveston times 10 . Maybe more. Staying at a nice place till I make a plan .. Little things in life are every where .

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! The fates are blowing you all over the place, eh Calvin? Whether disguised or not, this may be a blessing! I'm Currently in Tulsa, working on a follow-up to the premiere Tulsa Wizard, while working closely with the staff (u too!) in Galveston for the next Galveston Wizard.
    We have to get the word out about proactivity, and figure out how to do so. Enjoy your quests and adventures out there and keep us all posted as to your discoveries and adventures!
    -David Torkelson
    Galveston Wizard Periodical

    ReplyDelete